The draft East Sussex Local Transport Plan 2024 – 2050, sets out how we will plan and provide transport for residents, businesses, and visitors in East Sussex now and for future generations, to help connect them with the places they need to go on a daily basis.
The strategy focuses on:
- enabling safer and more accessible journeys
- decarbonising transport to help us to achieve net zero targets by 2050 at the latest
- developing healthy places to enable people to live well
- maintaining and strengthen our transport networks so that they are resilient
- supporting a more equitable, inclusive, and sustainable economy within our coastal towns, market towns and villages in more rural areas
We are seeking views on the LTP4 Strategy which sets out the vision, objectives, policies, and plans for transport in the county, alongside theImplementation Plan which outlines the types of schemes we plan to deliver with our partners to deliver the Strategy, and the accompanying assessments in relation to equalities, health and the environment.
The LTP Strategy, Implementation Plan and supporting documents are available on the County Council’s webpages and consultation hub – http:eastsussex.gov.uk/DraftLTP4 between 27 November 2023 and 25 February 2024.