Please see below funding opportunities that you may be interested in:
East Sussex 4 Community
A free-to-use funding website with information on grants, loans and other initiatives in the UK.
Crowdfunder gives local organisations the opportunity to raise money and potentially match fund against external funding pots in just 6 weeks. Pots to match fund against through Crowdfunder currently includes:
- ‘Co-op Warm Spaces Funding Boost – Supporting projects who are bringing communities together into warm spaces (max £3,000).
- Aviva Community Fund – Supporting projects that boost the resilience of communities (Max £50,000).
- Aviva Cost of Living Boost – Supporting projects that boost the resilience of communities. (Max £50,000)
- M&S Community Energy Fund – Supporting community projects committed to being environmentally conscious (Max £5,000)
- Sport England: Active Together – Funding for keeping communities physically active.
- Sport England: Places & Spaces – Up to £10,000 to improve your Place or Space and keep your community physically active.
British Cycling: Places to Ride Fund: For projects who are developing or improving existing cycling facilities